The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Welcome and congratulations on your leap to the Advanced level!

I love your testimony, so well written and so perfectly on topic . . .
09/15/13
You're words touched my heart and made it smile, and it blessed me to hear your testimony. Excellent job, and so well written and said.

Thank you. God Bless~
09/16/13
What a timely story! Many of us have experienced similar financial woes. I have a suggestion for your first sentence.
As it's written, it appears as if the breeze was walking to the mailbox. A participle phrase should always refer to next word that follows. Perhaps - "Walking to the mailbox, I could feel the breeze..." However, you wrote this sentence correctly: "Making it into the house, I..."

"I imagined in the clouds Jacob’s ladder with angels going up and down." For less awkward construction, you might want to consider something like: "I imagined clouds with Jacob's ladder and angels...

I Loved the title! And I share in your prayer for the unemployed.
09/16/13
Thanks for the comments. I wrote this without going back over it, so any constructive help is appreciated!
09/17/13
Thank you for utilizing your testimony and this site as part of your entry. It touched and encouraged me. Write on!
09/18/13
Wow, so inspiring! It's a very easy read with a strong message. Your sadness had actually led you to a greater happiness. All your problems may not have been solved, but am sure your faith in God has grown. All the best and keep writing.
09/18/13
This is an encouraging entry and I'm glad you chose to share it with us. Keep writing and follow your dream. I hope your title, 'Expert-less' soon changes to 'Expert.'
09/18/13
Excellent article, and so encouraging to Faithwriters