The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Practicing His presence is also a defense against sin. And this is something we need all the time.

I would have liked a little more how you continued to practice his pretense through your life. Others may not know how it is done.
08/17/13
Throw a brick.
08/18/13
I would have loved to read more examples, especially since you have plenty of words left.
08/20/13
Thanks for sharing your story with us. Practicing God's presence and speaking with Him daily, is so important.

God bless~
08/21/13
This is very true. I was left wanting to read more...
You did a nice job with this piece. I enjoyed sharing your faith with you and think you make some great points.

The main red ink I would offer is don't speak to the reader directly. Instead of telling that you're going to share, just go ahead and do it. You also don't need to include the definition of the topic word. Instead just jump right in about your special and distinct relationship with God.

I'd love to read even more about times when God helped you through some tough times. I like how you speak directly to him. It shows your love for Jesus and shows the reader that it is possible to have a special relationship with God. Great job.