The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 579 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Now that is a real comedy of errors. Well done; I enjoyed it.
05/19/13
What a delightful story of how the different mishaps led to meeting your husband. I did not see that one coming. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
A comedy of errors for sure, with a delightful outcome. Well done.
05/21/13
This is very cute and well done. I enjoyed the picture you painted so well of the two bratty kids. lol
05/22/13
You painted a very entertaining verbal picture! It sure kept my attention.
05/22/13
Oh this was so good! Interesting, reflective, and whimsical! Great job..thanks. It made me smile. God bless~
05/23/13
Wow, it was so much fun to read a humorous story for a change. What a wonderful take on "rattled"! And I love the ending!
I love this story. You do a wonderful job of pulling the reader in right away.

Make sure that you start a new paragraph each time someone different speaks, even if it is just one word. You may want to consider using narrative lines instead of taglines like he said or I declared. For example: "Hey honey, what happened?" I wiggled my right eyebrow and softened my voice.
Something like this not only shows who is speaking, but also gives the reader more of a mental picture.

You have a delightful sense of humor. I almost wonder if something like this really did happen. I could certainly picture it.

Congratulations on ranking 9th in level one! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
05/26/13
I absolutely LOVED your article. I felt like I was standing beside you as your descriptions and emotions pulled me right into your story. Great writing -- keep it up, I will be watching for your future writings!!!