The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 537 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/16/13
Thank you for sharing your personal story of faith, and God's grace. I felt your heart, and your anguish...but also felt your release of peace that cascaded over you as you described, so effortlessly, the "sweetness" of Jesus and His flowing waters of life.

Well done, and well written, true accounts resonate from beginning to end, each and every time, yours was oustanding.

May the Lord keep watch over you and your family, now and always, as he bathes you in His light, and love.

God bless~
04/17/13
You have reminded me to be grateful always...thank you and God Bless!
Exquisite. You should throw a brick and get more comments.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in level one 38 overall! (The highest rankings can be found in the message boards)
This is a powerful testimony. You did such a great job of bringing the emotions to life that I'm sure it was based on the truth. The only suggestion I might offer would be to watch the tense. You slip from past to present and back again. Your message is a timeless one and one that we all need right now especially as we watch the news and hear the horrors going on around us.