The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 891 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/13
Thought provoking and interesting perspective.

There were a few punctuation errors, but it did not distract from the strength of the piece.
03/16/13
Very nice!!! I liked the nailer idea and the twist at the end was unexpected.

I agree, there were a few punctuation errors, but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
Great story! I love how the nailer was told that it was not his special nails that bound Jesus to His cross, but his/our sins.
03/18/13
Powerful! Nicely done, this was right on topic and held my interest from start to finish.

God bless~
03/19/13
This was a powerful piece from beginning to end.
I thought this had a unique twist from the nailers point of view.

To make the piece stronger towards the end, ...beep, beep. I may have put emotion into waking up with something like this, "Claudius awoke in a cold sweat. He couldn't get the vision of the nailer out of his head.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Keep writing.
I had never considered the making of the nails, but of course, someone did. It was a great perspective on which to base this story. “It wasn’t your nails that put him there, it was your sin.” That sentence is powerful and brings conviction. Well done.
Congratulations on ranking 7th in level one!
03/23/13
Very good story. I enjoyed reading this. Your ranking was good but I really thought it should rank higher. Very good job.