The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 710 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/13
This spoke to me with all the right colors. Very original.
Loving, beautiful.
03/18/13
This was clever, I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

God bless~
This is beautiful. I could feel the love just ooze off the page--in a good way. I also liked the comparison to a good editor. It's easy to say good job, but if one isn't willing to hear constructive critiques, it gets too easy to believe that everything is perfect already and no need to edit or proofreader. Whether in writing or life we need a loving editor to point out our week spots.

The only advice I might share with you, is save your exclamation points for dialog and let your words do your exclaiming for you. Try to avoid passive verbs like was. For example you might want to consider rewording one sentence in the beginning to something like: When I cuddled by your side, I felt comforted and a sense of peace washed over me.(That's just an example to show you what I mean.)

I think you have an incredible gift with words. I almost felt like I was peeking in your secret diary, yet still felt honored that someone would share such intimate thoughts with me. I hope you keep writing and listening to God nudge your words out, you have a special gift and only you can tell your stories.
Congratulations on ranking 9th in level one!
03/23/13
Very, very sweet. I really enjoyed this. Good job.