The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 904 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a fascinating take on the topic. I think it's a lovely poetic-prose story.

I did notice some typos like Frend instead of Friend that a good proofreader would help catch those things.

I admire your out of the box idea. I do wonder if maybe I missed something, but I do think I got the main idea of the story. It is so important to give Jesus our everything. It hurts him when we neglect him much like a neglected house shoes the creaks and chips in a neglected house. No matter what color we paint our heart, it is always brighter with Jesus in it. Nice job.
03/03/13
I liked how your writing had a different take on the word "accent".

The writings offered some interesting takes how we should take care of the rooms that God has entrusted to us.

Even though there were a few typos in the piece, I felt it was creatively written.
03/05/13
Creative, clever and interesting read. thank you.
God bless~
Excellent piece. Enjoyed it very much. But you might rethink your "Beginner" level.

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621




These are well woven words ladden with des meanings. Thanks for sharing.
These are well woven words ladden with deep meanings. Thanks for sharing.