The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 630 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a nice job with this story. I enjoyed the two characters and think you did a nice job of building the suspense.

One suggestion might be to start right away with the cry for help and the bleeding man. You want to grab the reader in the first few sentences. The information you gave was nice but not vital to the story.

I really liked that you included the prayer in your story because there are other people who may not know how to pray. I think you did a great job on this and I enjoyed it a lot.
03/05/13
You held my interest completely. The urgency came through your writing. Then I loved the only word understood by the injured man and your MC. Your title is perfect for this.
03/05/13
Excellent job with this entry...thank you so much for this well written entry.
God bless~
Gripping. Held my interest all the way to the sweet rescue result . . .

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
Congratulations! Happy Dance!!
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
You also ranked 26th overall!! HappyDance!! Congratulations.
03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~