The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1064 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
How lovely the images are that you share! I thought of the rich lush grasses of my childhood in a whole different way than I have ever thought of them.

How rich the 'black gold' of our plant earth truly is!

This was really interesting. I could picture the settler's moving west and those who stayed and found the wonderful soil. God did have a marvelous plan. I also liked your take on the topic. It was creative and unique.
05/05/12
Nicely written and nicely told. A very interesting piece and one which held my attention until the very last word. Thank you.

GOD Bless~
05/06/12
Well written and quite interesting—like a mini history lesson on Iowa. Unique take on the topic. Enjoyed.
05/07/12
Well written and I could detect a tone of native pride in the piece - pride well deserved! I enjoyed this a lot.
05/07/12
This is interesting and well written. Good approach to the topic!
05/10/12
I absolutely loved this bit of a history and geography lesson told in story form. Well done, well written and thoroughly enjoyable. God bless.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level three and 24 overall!