The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1155 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/12/12
Thank you for sharing this lovely heart warming story of your experience of being "born again." I loved it. Well written and completely on topic.

God Bless~
04/14/12
I loved this story! Not only because you've written it so beautifully, but because I was "Twice Born" too - in a little country church - on Easter morn - in 1984.

You got a 20 year start on me, but it would seem Easter holds a special meaning for both of us, beyond the message of His glorious resurrection.

I always consider Easter as my "spiritual" Birthday!

Thank you for sharing this Amazing Grace story! How sweet the sound...

This is a lovely testimonial. I just love the name of the church and felt sad to see it changed recently. There is something humbling about the name Opossum Rock Baptist. I also smiled at the line Take my Easter bonnet Daddy. It painted such a picture in my head. You did a fine job with this one.
04/15/12
This is touching, and well written. It certainly is a heartwarming testimony to the grace of God and your experience of it. I see that your faith is real. Good writing!
What a moving testimonial. I thorougly enjoyed this and the name of the church was perfect. Thank you for sharing.