The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2149 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was an enjoyable read. I never knew hew many promises there are in the Bible. It's pretty amazing when you stop and think about it.

Try not to use the words from the topic in your article. Challenge yourself tomake your point and still have the reader know it's on topic. I think you area strong writer and it'll be easy for you to do.

I liked the poem at the end, some may comment that not all the rhymes were exact rhymes, but I think it works and have been known to use "vowel rhymes."

You have begun your writing avocation! Keep telling your facts and put them in story form. Your poem is another talent to follow. Poetry takes many forms and sometimes it takes on the form of just saying our thoughts. You are a writer!
08/14/11
Nice Job! I especially enjoyed the poem at the end. It would have been nice to see perhaps the whole thing in "Poetic form," but this worked too!

Keep writing you have an obvious talent. God Bless you~
08/18/11
Congratulations on your win! Good job- God Bless~
08/18/11
This is a lovely devotional, well done on your first placing!
08/26/11
Congratulations on your 1st place win. I really liked your poem at the end.