The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 926 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/24/10
Hey, you did a great job of explaining this but it was a little too much like going back to school! :) Intellectuals will love it. the effort that you put forth is amazing, and I liked the Bible reference.
12/26/10
You are detail oriented for sure. Good information. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas
12/26/10
Clever and true :). I liked reading it and it hit home for me..
This is a great essay on Communication breakdown, I like it when a piece makes me stop and think.
12/26/10
yes a very scholarly read but writing in a way that was engaging too.
12/28/10
Wow! I never looked at a communication breakdown from this perspective.
Your writing was quite systematic and logical, and I say that in the positive sense. When you brought Christ's statement of letting your "Yes" be "Yes and your "No" be "No" it really tied the article together.
One disagreement; a simple "yes" backed up by a life of integrity is profoundly articulate!
Lastly, your closing statement provided a very clear summary of the whole article.
Well done. I enjoyed it very much and thanks for the challenging encouragement!
Congratulations for placing in the top 7 of your level!