The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1738 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/10
What can I say? Certainly hitting too close to home:) You made me smile.
04/29/10
This was fun.. and so relateable. I love the "moment" comment. Isn't that the truth? Interruptions can be so irritating. Sounds like a good healhty marriage to me!
I can relate, but for my husband his love is his computers. It was a lovely fresh take on the topic.
04/30/10
Oh so delightful! I loved his "rosey", poetic style of writing compared to her simpler style. Very fun to read.
Creative and well written. Definitely an endearing share for all writers and their spouses!
A very cute and fun read. Probably a good thing I live alone (the dog & cats don't say too much).
05/03/10
I don't think you "shallow" at all! Great story-and different.
Good job!
Wonderful work. The last line is a gem - I actually snorted.
05/03/10
I loved this. Now I know what my poor husband will have to look forward to when I eventually get married.
05/03/10
I love this! SO much fun to read! I especially liked the paragraph in which he proposed a trip to Hawaii (where there just HAPPENS to be a writer's conference...). Great job!
Oh, this is perfect! Funny and thought-provoking all at the same time - I never want my writing to get in the way of my relationship with my lovely wife...
05/05/10
The "list" made me smile, especially "the room wasn't made crowded by anything related to sewing." :) John is quite the smooth-writer! :) (and I was glad she still loved him… even though he "still didn't mention our anniversary." ) This was great fun to read!
Oh wow, loved this! So creative on the topic, his letter...yeah, would leave you shaking your head with warm fuzzies in your tummy :-). Johnny better tend to that anniversary issue though
05/06/10
Ouch. But I did grin at Johnny's response.
05/06/10
Really enjoyed reading this -- so true of the struggles of marriage. Letter format to each other worked great.
This was awesome! I laughed so much when reading the writer's reply letter. Very smooth. The title says it all. :)