The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2030 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! There's a lot of meaning wrapped up in this one. I can apply it to my life in so many ways.
This is a really meaningful story. I love the way you have written it. Well done!
01/17/10
This was excellent! Such a wonderful parallel to how our Lord loves all of us cracked pots!

I love your take on the topic.
01/18/10
Great POV. Very well done. Blessings,Ruth
Wow Joan - this is awesome. Loved the unkown of the beginning until it slowly began to dawn on me what was happening!
It describes the word "OW" perfectly. I can almost feel it.
01/18/10
Clever and unique POV.

Common practice is to put spaces between all paragraphs, even the very short 1-liners of dialog.

I've started a class in the FaithWriters forums for Beginner and Intermediate writers. I'd love to see you there--look for "Jan's Writing Basics".

I really enjoyed the lesson here--nice job!
Beautiful job! I'm so impressed with your insight. Congratulations on a job well done!
Shann
01/21/10
Very creative to tell the story from the perspective of the clay! I've always loved the metaphor of our being like clay in Scripture. A perfectly portrayed picture of God's all-knowing care in putting us through purifying trials! Great job!
Very well written. Loved it well done.