The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/05/09
Good descriptions here. How you posed your questions of what is perfect in the last 4 stanzas is very clever and a good read the 2nd and 3rd times.
11/07/09
This is beautiful. Wow! So many thoughts spring to mind after reflecting on this poem. Excellent writing!
11/07/09
What great thoughts penned here! This was a blessing to read. Great writing!
11/08/09
very well illustrated with your imagery. and you bring the reader to a halt with a very simple question. nicely done.
11/09/09
Quite lovely--rich in thought-provoking imagery.
11/09/09
Wonderfully thought provoking. I enjoyed this very much.
11/10/09
Love the imagery! It proves it is much better to at least try and not get it just so, then to let it stay blank for fear of ruining it.
11/10/09
I believe you have proved a true gift for poetry! Well done.
I enjoyed this philosophical piece. Gave me a lot to ponder with its possble conclusions. Some great imagery. Look forward to reading more from you.

Henry.
11/10/09
I loved your descriptions. The point you make is very good and very well thought out. Excellent writing. You left me thinking.