The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1352 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/08
Beautifully written.
I like your take on this story. Your setting is absolutely real to me. Thanks for this inspiring entry.
03/02/08
Your writing is so smooth and beautiful, your words just flow. Some of your word choices and phrases are outstanding, “inherent desire for solitude outweighs conventional wisdom” and this, “Even the most eloquent orator would be challenged to find the exact words which embody the thankfulness bursting from the depths of her heart.” This statement is so perfect for what she was about to do (and should be the reaction of each of us) “How can she express all she feels to the Master without making a stuttering fool of herself?” You’ve written this Bible story very beautifully.
03/02/08
Filled with beautiful descriptions. Anointed piece.
03/03/08
How very, very beautiful! I've read lots of "takes" on this story at FaithWriters, but this is surely one of the loveliest.
03/06/08
Congratulations on 7th place and your EC!!!!
03/06/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is an absolutely beautiful retelling of the Bible story. Excellent writing.
Beautifully done. Congrats on your EC!
03/06/08
Bravo! This is one of the most beautifully written pieces I have read-- so descriptive and it flows wonderfully. Congratulations!
03/07/08
Beautifully written. I felt I was right there. Congratulations on a win well-deserved but more than that -- congratulations on writing such an anointed piece that will touch others and point them to Jesus!
Laury