The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 851 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
So depressing, so moving, so hope-filled. I didn't expect it to be wolves. Good surprise. And the movement in the bushes was a nice surprise ending...looking forward to "part 2".
05/31/07
Loved the story, but you left me hanging, now I need to read part 2.
05/31/07
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
OK...I'm hooked. Can't wait for part 2. Good writing.
I was so engrossed in this story that I forgot that I was a reading Challenge entry. And it is definitely written at a higher level than Beginners.
Great story! I lived the experience! Keep writing. You have a rare gift for imagery!
Nicely written and I agree--seems above Beginner's level. :) One funny thing--the imagery is good, but not knowing the location made me fill in the detail by putting it where I live, in the Southwest. So the bushes in my imagination were sparse, and the wolves a shock! Thought it was funny. Might be useful to keep in mind for future writings. But very engaging and touching.
06/03/07
Very tense--there were some disconcerting POV switches in the beginning, but they all sorted themselves out. Good job!
I really want to know what happened to Andy! Good job.
I really want to know what happened to Andy! Good job.
I really want to know what happened to Andy! Good job.
06/06/07
I really liked the article. I look forward to reading part two of "Andy". You did a really good job. Keep writing and keep a hold of God.
Ok, hurry up and write part two please,this kept me eager to figure out what happened to the little boy. Very well written. Keep up the good work!God bless your gift. Janice
06/06/07
Well written, looking to hear what happened to Andy. I was drawn by your title, I have an Andy too.
This fits in adventure, but if they ask for "suspense" this would be very good there too.