The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1090 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was sooo enjoyable. I laughed and smiled through the whole thing. You sound like such a dear. (I'M GOING TO SHOW MY HUBBY THIS ONE!) Good writing too! Thanks for making my day!
01/12/07
You sound like a wonderful but overworked hubby. I enjoyed reading this very much. You brought me into the story and kept my interest through the whole tale. Well done!
01/12/07
Enjoyed every bit of your story. It's a perfect example of "Life is what happens while we're making other plans." Too bad our "plans" don't taste as good as the real thing. Good writing.
01/17/07
It's so good to put humour into something serious like being too busy to do the things you really want to do, rather than the things you have to do. But you covered this experience so well that I thoroughly enjoyed your piece.
03/08/07
Absolutely delightful! Sixteen pairs of oxen couldn't have budged me away from this story until I got to the end! That's talent! You definitely have a flair for writing - and the wit adds the seasoning. Loved it! Keep up the good work!
03/17/07
Dave, Dave, Dave. A couple of my buddies and I are coming over to your house around 3 AM to "talk" with you.
Were, ah, I mean are you right or left handed? Not asking for any particular reason of course. Really.

Oh, and do your dogs bite?




God bless and keep writing.