The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1955 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/01/06
Part of me wants to yell "but he didn't do it!" and to tell everyone in the town--but you ended it on exactly the right note. Chase got his reward.
12/01/06
So very powerful. Your ending is SO moving. Excellent character development and atmosphere. This choked me up.
What a surprise ending! I never saw it coming. Excellent work. I could "feel" Chase's character. Blessings, Cheri
Excellent story with a great ending. Tightly packaged.
12/06/06
Wonderful story and a great title. Well done. Thanks for sharing this.
12/06/06
I had to read this twice to absorb everything. I agree that my heart was crying 'he didn't do it' at the newspaper. I almost would like to see a sequel with this peice.
12/07/06
This one really made me pause. It's so hard to think of a just person being wrongly accused, but in that state, one can relate even more to the One who took on the sins of us all. What a beautiful word picture you painted with this one!
Interesting title. I loved the character of Chase, though it came across a little choppy in some areas, I think if I known a little more about him it might have flowed better. I loved the ending, when he met his 'true reward' and I sure hope that Alex cleans up his act. Good job.
Thanks for commenting on Eon-Force Volunteers.