The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 780 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/13/06
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed this and had to go back and read it a second time, just for pleasure. Well done.
08/14/06
A nice read. :)
08/14/06
This was written beautifully. I could clearly her actions and where she was. It made me think this would be a great beginning for a longer story. Made me want to know more about her and her life before and after the hurricane.
I agree---this is beautifully written! Great job!
With an entry like this I don't see you in beginners very long. I will be surprised if this doesn't place. Awesome job.

I agree with the others, this begs to be continued.
08/16/06
Wonderfully written! Again as others have said, it begs continuation! I look for this to place! :)
08/16/06
Very, very good job Cherry. Even with one of the longest first sentences I've read in a long time, this story was easy to read and follow. I could feel your passion behind the words you were choosing. I enjoyed it very much. It's why I like to read. I hope this story does well. You are a very talented writer. I marked this one so I can read it again. God bless.
08/16/06
This was beautifully, BEAUTIFULLY told! I agree with everything that has been said - would love to hear more, and I'm sure you won't be in beginner's for long!