The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 730 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/03/17
I really enjoyed this sweet story and how you told it from 3 different points of view. Good use of the topic.
02/09/17
Congratulations on your 4th place EC ranking Jan! This story touched my heart in so many different ways, and I too loved the different points of view.
02/10/17
Me too. I love the three points of view and the way you portrayed the little princess. I'm familiar with those unchanging routines. Congrats on your EC placing.
02/10/17
I loved this! It touched my heart...so well written and emotionally moving.

Thanks for sharing,

Blessings~
02/13/17
Congratulations on your 4th place finish this week, Jan.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story from the three points of view. I often wonder what the other people think when I slip up. I wondered why you chose to use bold letters in the first paragraph.


You have such a gift, Jan. Keep it up. Soon I hope to get something done in time to submit.
I always love to read whatever you write. This slip of tongue blessed the lonely waitress and made the lovely princess laugh. I chuckled more than a few times. I love you Jan.
02/23/17
Wow... 3 POV's, a heart full of emotions, and a multitude of blessings. Not bad for 750 words. Congrats, Jan.
04/05/17
Enjoyed how the slip turned into pondering moments.