The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/16
I love how you began and ended your story with a reference to one of my favorite children's songs.

You also do a good job showing the struggle we sometimes go through heeding the call on our lives.
01/22/16
This will 'surely' be in the winner's circle!

God's call upon your life was revealed in the 'fullness of time.'

Wing His Words
01/22/16
Just on a personal level, I especially enjoyed this because I am a former missionary. I thought you did a great job on it. No red ink today.
01/23/16
Just like Jonah, God continues to spur us into action. I liked the way Sue called about sending $50.00 per month as an affirmation of the MCs call.
01/25/16
Wow oh Wow!

I know your story, but to see it told here, this way, gives me chills and peace.

To see how God moves, knowing we all have a different calling and purpose, according to His plans, never ceases to astound and amaze me!

Amazing job! I pray this takes the full gamut of ribbons and awards!

Loved it...and God bless you for your heart and your obedience to our Father.


01/28/16
Congratulations!

Dannie my friend, I knew this would score well, and deservingly so!

Great job...

God Bless~
01/28/16
Congratulations; special call-by direct line from God!

Wing His Words
01/28/16
Congratulations on your well deserved 7th place EC award, Dannie.

I am glad to read your story!
Wow! Thank you for sharing this testimony of God working so beautifully in your life!