The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 936 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love your imagination. It reminded me of my childhood growing up in the deep south. I go back to my time as a 5th grader in 1968. That summer between 5th & 6th grade was one of the best during my childhood. Keep up the great work!
03/19/14
Love your title, especially for this story. Your MC was over-the-top charming, entertaining, and everything an eleven-year-old should be. I completely enjoyed following his thoughts and adventures and loved the epilogue.
Endearing. Congratulations on the EC win!

Great writing.

God bless~
03/20/14
Amazing word pictures in this, with references to all those books you "dove into." Congratulations on a well deserved EC.
03/20/14
Leola, Jericho Jackson is indeed a great name. You knocked down the walls of our imagination and opened us up the deep thoughts of young minds captivated by good literature. Bless you and congrats. Well written. Well deserved recognition.
03/21/14
Congratulations on Editor's Choice 3rd place. Quite an accomplishment.
03/21/14
Congratulations on 3rd place
03/23/14
Such an enjoyable read! Congratulations
03/23/14
Your creative tale left me smilin'- Thank you.
04/01/14
Leola, I thoroughly enjoyed this playful story and the memories it brought to mind. Great descriptive writing throughout this piece lured this reader on. Congratulations on a very deserved 3rd place win.
04/04/14
Congratse
God bless~