The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 787 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
This was marvelous! And so very true. Sometimes we have to keep pressing on even when our dreams are hard to see, even when all we can see is night. It is in those moments that we can do nothing but rely on the Son to take us to the places that we can't see.

Perfect for the topic!
Ah yes! New dreams will be greater than all we lost. Beautifully written and to the point. Easy rhythm and flow. Loved it.
I absolutely love this! It really spoke to my heart! Absolutely beautiful! I could use a copy.:)
04/28/12
A beautiful, encouraging, inspired poem. I especially loved your last stanza.
04/29/12
Well written poem and hauntingly beautiful in its meaning and purpose. I loved it. God Bless~
Holy Spirit flow... It's all about Jesus. Much blessed by your work... Colleen<><
04/29/12
Inspired writing from the heart.

If this is based on your own journey, let me encourage you by saying you are most definitely not alone; our paths may not be the same, but I know there are so many of us doing exactly what you have described. And it hurts so much to let go of the past, to grieve for dreams that have faded.

Bless you and thank you for such a beautiful poem.
A brilliant poem that resounds with truth from the dark and hard days. I love the lines 'I'm called to travel through the night
And fly without the sun.' - but, praise God, never 'without the Son.' Thankyou for this beautiful poem.

05/02/12
Spirit-filled message in every verse of this powerful entry. Rhyme and meter flowed effortlessly and I enjoyed the read.