The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1137 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved this! What a wonderful take on the topic!
04/12/12
This entry fascinates me. It's quite unique. Was Sean a severely disabled child with immunity issues thrown in? That's the way I read it, and I really want to adopt the poor little thing and let him have his bubbly day off everyday. Maybe I'm way off the mark but it certainly held my attention, and full marks for originality.
04/12/12
This was very different and so well written. I believe it is open to interpretation. I see Sean many different ways.

He might be an ill child, forced to live as if "in solitary confinement" due to his health. I also can see it as a child who feels restricted due to being so young, and therefore looking at life through a child's eyes as the narrator.

All and all...because it isn't clear cut, that is a sign of a powerful story.

Nicely done. God Bless~
Congratulations Beth - you deserve the win!
Congratulations Beth, great writing as always. I read this the other day and was fascinated by the insight it contained. Well done.
04/19/12
Congratulations & God Bless~
04/19/12
Yeah! Congratulations Beth. This was my favourite entry and I'm so pleased for you. And not bad for a twenty minute sitting!
I really enjoyed this. It is well written and engages all the senses.

You have a gift for writing.