The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/18/10
Aaah, the magnificent Pacific Northwest! Mt. Baker lives in my back yard so I could fully appreciate Sandra's delight at seeing Mt. Rainier!

I feel as if I was riding in the back seat of your car as you took me through your day with your friend. Good job!
03/18/10
Yes, even after 20 years of seeing Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams daily I still say wow alot of times.
03/19/10
Being a flatlander myself, I can certainly see myself in Sandra. :) Great story. I felt like I was there.
What a kind hearted soul you are, not to mention a great, great friend! Felt like I was there with you two. Loved the closeness you conveyed between the two of you.
03/22/10
God's amazing creation is always a Wow... and true friends are an incredible miracle. Engaging... well-done.
03/22/10
Oh... you almost made me cry (and there's not a sheet nearby). This is wonderful. I can just see you two experiencing this. I loved reading this! Next time I'll be with you (with my head out the car window). :)
03/23/10
Ahhh...what a great friendship! I'm glad you shared this with us.
03/23/10
This was beautiful and so real. I felt like I was right there. Wonderful!
I think I know who this is REALLY about. ;) Wonderful, Mari, just wonderful. God Bless.
Cat
03/26/10
Loved seeing this on the EC list, Mari! Congrats!
03/26/10
This is us!!! I'm coming TODAY so we can write a new chapter for our 'Mari and Laury book'. lol. Congratulations on your EC!!! Proud of you. You are an awesome friend!
03/28/10
Loved the "spontaneous factor" of these two friends. What a great way to spend a day - ROADTRIP!!! A beautiful portrayal of the kind of relationship women can have as friends. Great story. (I've been on that road many times with my best friend) Congratulations.