The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 947 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my heart goes out to the narrator and honey if this is true my prayers and heart is with you and we will continue to pray for the salvation of this young man and son in law. Such a sad circumstance but God knows and He can make a way where there is no way. As a mom I would find it tempting to hint to my precious child that separation would indeed be an option, but this is a choice the daughter has to make. God can mend the broken and glue all back together what has fallen apart. Praise the Lord-wonderful heart felt piece!!!!
05/20/11
This reads like a testimony, and my prayers are with you and your daughter if this is true. Sticking by your daughter and praying for her and your son-in-law are exactly what you need to continue doing. God will do the rest--that's His promise.
This really touched my heart, it is so real. There are elements of this that are a pathway that so many have trod and are treading. Beautiful and sensitively written - and a testimony to the grace and keeping of a wonderful God. Thankyou
05/26/11
Yes, this is a true series of events in my life. I am grateful for the prayers that are being offered up on the behalf of my family. Thank you.
God saw those babies whole lives before they were knit together in their mother's womb. Their lives are written in a book in heaven. No baby is a mistake. They are supposed 'to be'. God says to them. 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not evil, plans for hope and a good future'. Hope for God's original plan to be worked out in their lives. I pray with you for all five of these precious souls. God bless you.