The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1316 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent! You nailed this assignment. This would be a great story for a Christian Women's magazine, especially for Christian Mothers. Great job!
02/08/06
This is nice. I love some of the humor in here. There are some real problems with sentence stucture and tense. With some editing, this will be great.
02/10/06
I was captivated with everyline. I really enjoyed reading this...I was, however left a little cold with the last paragraph. All in all Great job!
02/10/06
Creative journaling with a bit of humor. I had a sense of the stress in the first section, and more relaxed voice of the writer in the end. Nice work I felt. God bless ya, littlelight
02/10/06
Lovely! You mixed both the serious with the light very well.
Liked the day-by-day calendar format! Some verb tense issues could be corrected, and I'm not sure about the wording of this sentence which seems awkward: "But now, with a husband, three children, a fifteen year management career and recently my father-in-law moved in with us so that he wouldn’t live alone, has been more than a notion." Also, I'm left wondering if the admonition to the kids is serious (which seems sort of threatening) or more teasing/bantering?!? Your point is well taken - we all need to manage circumstances or they will manage us. :-)