The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 608 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/19/16
I loved your story. How often do we put on a different face for our friends? I have found that most of my Christian friends don't have perfect families, they have children that have gone off the rails, divorced, or left the church. When we are real God can use us to help and encourage others.
08/23/16
This is my favorite so far. I really enjoyed the MC. You made her very real to me. Good work. In fact, the characters were well developed, even within the narrow word limit.
08/26/16
Congratulations, Lucy, on placing 1st place in the Advanced category.

I was glad to see the masks come off and the authenticity begin.

Zanax is spelled Xanax.
08/26/16
Congratulations on winning the 3rd place EC award this week. Your story was well written.
08/26/16
Very great story! It flowed smoothly and fit the topic perfectly. I was beginning to think this was a Stepford repeat but I had to smile as the toom
08/26/16
-as the room fell apart, back into reality. Good job!
08/26/16
Congratulations, Lucy. I really enjoyed your story which was right on topic and so well told. I could picture all those perfect-looking women sipping their tea/coffee. And, the ending was great.
08/31/16
Transparency is one of God's mysterious methods in leveling the playing field--so to speak.

Woman you are taking the Challenge by storm. Congratulations on another win.