The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1756 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/05
This was so very good! I loved it and enjoyed reading it.
12/07/05
What a wonderful message! As usual, beautifully done.
12/07/05
One more note: It was beautiful. The sweetness and preciousness shows through in your writing. And that's a good thing.
12/08/05
I love the mother's comment about the dormant seed. Full of hope, and very touching.
I too liked the comment about the dormant seed. This was beautifully done. A very special piece. God Bless.
What a gentle reminder of how easy we have Life, compared to many. You write so well transporting us to another world and culture, thank you.
12/10/05
You brought me right into this story and held my attention throughout. Great job.
12/11/05
You've created a real character that people with unsaved antagonistic family members identify with. Strong sense of place. Story flows well. I love the faith she displays at the end. Well done. Yeggy

Loved the story, but especially the mother's letter. This left me with a sense of assurance, even in times of familial persecution. God's ways are bigger than our own. :-)

12/12/05
Beautifully written.
12/13/05
Wow Suzanne, this one was even more brilliant than usual! I know people like the girl in your story, and I almost cried to read it, it was so good.
12/13/05
This is a fantastic piece of writing. I am so blessed reading it. Thank you!