The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1644 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/05
Very well done! I especially like this line: "I shook my head with sadness over the stubbornness of men to think that once they chose the Risen One as Savior they would strive to adhere to their own agendas."
Very imaginative, my favorite line...that seekers would recognize the steepness of the mountain and leave...burdensome...
weary of the climb. Though I think you could use fewer filler words to get the point across. Keep writing.
Wow, lots of "stuff", huh? Liked this: "Of all the chores, garbage pickup was most odious to us angels." An enjoyable read.
08/29/05
"A command is a command, and I was created to obey" If we would all obey the commandments we would be able to ascend the mountain with great ease. Very interesting delivery of the subject.
09/01/05
Sandra, you may not have actually placed in the Luggage Challenge, but I wanted to let you know that you made it into what was a relatively small list of semi-finalists. You deserve a pat on the back, as this was a huge week for entries - around 150 overall - so to make it to the semi-finals and rate as well as you did, really is a terrific achievement. Keep up the great writing. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)