The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1677 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/15/05
Hehe, very clever.
08/15/05
Margie is a sweet character. We could all learn a lot from her. Great work!
How easy it is to go through our day absorbed by our own agendas, errand lists, woes and blessings, forgetting that there is a world of people around us to pray for and witness to. We don't have to go overseas to be missionaries. There are opportunities right in our own backyard. Margie is a quiet, ordinary and wonderful role model for us all. Good work!
08/18/05
Ah yes...and I'm sure the Lord was smiling when Margie gave her answer. Sweet story - an easy read.
Blessings, Lynda
A fun twist - your main character was not the sightseer, but those seeking sights came to her...and found more than they bargained for. :-)

Enjoyed this story, and the reminder to be ready with the bait!!!
08/20/05
Love it! The great bait shop :)
08/22/05
Deb~
Just checking some entries I haven't had the chance to look at yet. Sweetly told, clever way for the character to "reel 'em in." Great job! Jo :)
08/26/05
What a lovely story - and I too loved the 'bait' line. You've taken me sightseeing to a beautiful character - Margie - well done.