The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1004 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/09/09
Simply a beautiful testimonial to a beautiful spirit.

I was so impressed with the "distance" in your observational point of view you were able to establish in that first paragraph.

Lovely piece. I am thankful that you provided me a glimpse of Miss Etta.
07/10/09
I like your transition between flights...and your ending as a new beginning for Jenny. Well done.
07/11/09
What a delightful character you portrayed in Etta as this endearing story unfolded. Nice job.
07/12/09
A very heartwarming piece. And it's always good to see appreciation for helicopters from ladies.
07/18/09
Hi Lindat. You may already know this, but I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Big Shoes to Fill, actually did very well in the Twilight Years Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 3, placing 9th in that Level, and also placing 28th in the highest rankings overall. Well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26236

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)