The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1151 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/09
I enjoyed this story of restoration. I like this, "I'll order your steps and direct your path…" What a love story this makes!
06/20/09
Hi Linda. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Filling Holes, actually did very well in the Empty and Full Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 3, placing 14th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and the competition is always intense in Level 3, so you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25956

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/22/09
Wow!!! Do you know me??? I have had times in my life when I felt just this way! The real sense of the struggle that was taking place, then the restoration that your MC received was awsome! I was blessed by your story.
Thanks by the way for your kind words for my story.
Lisa
07/25/09
Linda,

This was such a beautiful story. How I could relate to it in so many ways! You wonderfully captured that feeling of when we move away from God, and how He so gently draws us back to Him. Beautifully written and wonderfully inspiring. Great job!