The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1759 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/05
Loved this! [snif] excellent! Especially love the knickname, it makes the story very real.
I hate being such a sap! I'm crying -- this is really well done!
07/20/05
I love it! This message of hope and healing through forgiveness is one that touches all of us. Great work Champ!
07/20/05
Great story! Loved how God spoke to Madison and confirmed what God was doing in her life.
God bless ya, littlelight
07/22/05
Good job! This was the first time I read a Challenge entry that actually... ahem... kind of touched me emotionally. That's a big deal for me! You've done well with this story. It's powerful!
07/23/05
A sad, but common, situation for lots of young people. You bought two lots of hope into her life in this well crafted and believable story.
07/23/05
Beautiful. My life has been significantly impracted through Christian camps too, plus I've done my share of working at them too.

Love the way Madison 'stalks' into the kitchen - says it all at the beginning, and contrasts so beautifully with the end.

Well done!
07/23/05
I know the feelings of despair & hopelessness Maddie felt. Your story was beautifully written and believable. Very well done!
Blessings, Lynda
07/23/05
Great message, nicely stated. Thanks.
I really like the way you developed this. A very touching story.
I was riveted from beginning to end! I could feel the emotions of all the characters and loved the descriptions throughout! Thanks.
07/24/05
A sad story (that happens all too often) but this one ends with hope.