The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
Okay, lake beach works :) Well done narration. Perhaps, one of the best of class. Thank you.
07/12/05
Wonderfully told. As for me, I knew I needed to be baptized, but really didn't look foward to it -I HATE getting water in my eyes lol -but I did. It was really a step of faith for me :)
07/13/05
This was very real. Well done.
07/14/05
Excellent piece. Good job!
07/14/05
The characters and their dilemmas are well drawn. Real life drama. Well written.
07/14/05
Amen. If we are old enough to make a decision to seek the Lord, then we are at the age where we can make decision to baptized--and no one can force salvation on anyone. I agree with Kelly--God answers prayers. Good article.
littlelight
The dialogue really drew me into the relational conflict and also Kelly's inner heart conflict. I was on pins and needles wondering how both would be resolved! How fitting that, at the end, you directed the reader back to God's supremacy in human life.....
07/15/05
How true it is that our emotions play such a part in our decisions. Making decisions based on God's Word instead of how we feel takes time to learn (I'll be learning til the end of time!)
Great story-telling. Well done.
Blessings, Lynda
07/16/05
well written and nicely polished.