The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2129 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/12/12
Oh boy - my eyes were brimming with tears for this entry! I really enjoyed it, the details and the ending. Thank you. God Bless~
The first four words of the story didn't work for me but the rest sure did. Beautifully done.
01/13/12
What a beautiful love story that shouts "commitment" in so many ways. I truly enjoyed this piece.
01/13/12
Terrific story of true commitment and forgiveness. Great job!
01/13/12
What a testament to living matrimonial vows. Very sweet story. The first paragraph didn't grab my attention but as I continued reading, I saw your creative writing skills.
I have to agree the the beginning of the story did not draw me in, it was the rest of the story that was written so beautifully.

Good Writing.
01/18/12
The type of commitment illustrated by this story boggles the mind. And the love! Oh my! And yet, did not our Lord love us with an even greater love than this? This is the first story I have read in Challenge that brought tears to my eyes time after time. I think you have found your field! May you succeed beyond your wildest dreams!
01/19/12
Nice job! Congratulations!
God Bless~
WOW! This took my breath away. Beautiful story. Congratulations!
01/21/12
I knew a man like this many years ago. I never understood him or his devotion. You helped me "see" him for the first time. Your story is beautiful.
Beautiful story. Brought the theme to life. Congrats!
02/03/12
This is so heartbreaking and so heartwarming at the same time! I adored it. I'm a die-hard believer that marriage is the greatest example of commitment that one can find on earth.

A very well-earned win!