The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1388 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great entry! Love the wisdom of the parents placing priorities in their proper order. I especially like, "Ronnie was certain that if she hit the enter key on her soul, a bold, red number would appear, confirming a life out of balance and far away from God. Excellent!
10/09/09
Super! When I was brainstorming "red"--and there are hundreds of ways "red" could go--being "in the red" never occurred to me! Very creative!
10/09/09
I really enjoyed this story. Your characters were very real and I liked the way you tied red into the plot. Nice job!
10/10/09
great message! enjoyed this story very much.
10/11/09
Loved your approach to a very important aspect of a Christian's life. How many of us have been there in some respect? Nice creative take.
10/13/09
intriguing message to remind us of who our heart investments should always include.
Okay, I absolutely love this entry. Love that your characters were real. Love that the husband understood when the wife cleverly 'asked' to tithe again. Love the whole concept of this story. . .
Great take on God's command to bring the tithe into His storehouse. The return on this investment pays eternal dividends.