The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1757 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOVE the way I could "hear" the Indian person's pronunciation--sounds just like when I've called for computer help before! Especially love the storyline.
02/19/09
Great story...you made me smile with the dialogue!
02/20/09
That was a lot more good-natured than most Tech Support conversations I know of! Fun to read.

I think past tense works best for light-hearted, dialog-heavy stories like this.

I enjoyed this entry.

02/21/09
Loved this entry. (the dialoge sounded more Norwegian to me but.....) Cool "coincidence" within your story. Love those "God" moments.
Fun story. However, no one would reveal they were in India on a missionary trip. They could never get a Vista for that purpose, and once there, they could be arrested. Creative take on the topic.
I liked how the story demonstrated the power of God to arrange divine appointments that affirm His Sovereign Hand upon our lives. Very effective in accentuating the Indian dialect in English for the Tech Support character.
02/24/09
Very entertaining story with a touching message. Nicely done!
02/24/09
This sounds like something my husband or my dad would do. Strike up a conversation with the techie. I enjoyed reading this.
02/24/09
I liked the name of the tech support company. Not sure the Indian pronunciation comes across in the way you typed it. Creative story.
02/26/09
Creative as usual, and a GREAT message!