The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/26/05
Thank you for sharing your heart and struggle as you tried to concieve ! Thank You also for sharing the gift God bestowed on you and the Joy that was revealed .I had tears GODSPEED
You are so right. If we could see our lives ahead of time, we might totally give up. Waiting on the Lord isn't always easy, but reaps huge benefits. Thank you for sharing how your blessings came forth. It blessed me to see you blessed. :-) God bless you.
This is great. You told this story well and made me feel every line. I understand what it feels like to finally find peace without that "thing" that has been so long desired. God is more than enough Himself.
01/31/05
Donna, congratulations on your wonderful double win - 3rd place in the Advanced Level Champions' Challenge and 5th place in the Editors' Choice. This really is a credit to you. Make sure that you send a release into FaithWriters' so that we can include your winning story in the next Anthology. Keep writing and rising to the Challenge. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
02/09/05
Super Job! A very enjoyable read. Children are a blessing from above.
02/10/05
Hi Donna. I need you to contact me as soon as possible regarding the Bible version you used for the passage of scripture quoted. We need the information for the book. Just send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks for that. It seems to be an amalgamation of more than one passage, so I need to check that as well. Love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
This article encouraged me. I am learning to WAIT!