The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
An interesting insight into your life, and the gardens which accompany each stage. Well done.
09/14/06
Your love for flowers and gardening was very evident throughout. Your description of the tropical garden brought back great memories. I've lived in Brazil and now in Mozambique - I could almost smell them!! There were a few grammar problems throughout your piece. It might be a good idea to have someone proofread it for you - maybe someone from the FW message boards. Thanks for the walk through the gardens of your life.
09/15/06
How fortunate you've been to have gardens all over the world!

If you're new to FaithWriters, you may not be aware of how to be sure the paragraphs are separated for easier reading. Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you'd like a few helpful hints.
09/16/06
Nice piece! Admittedly, it was a bit difficult to read without spacing between the paragraphs. But it was interesting to get a glimpse of your love for gardens and how they played a part in your life from your youth! Very nice ... thank you for sharing! :)
09/16/06
Thanks for sharing this beautiful part of your life with the reader. There is a lot of romance in your telling and God has certainly given you a creative way to set down your memories.