The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1982 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well done glimpse into that underworld of the homeless. Kudos!
11/26/05
Thank you for a glimpse of this reality. I felt I was there with the writer. God bless ya, littlelight
The balance between wish and reality is beautifully explored here. Realistic and touching, which is hard to do. Eloquently told, God bless.
11/28/05
Congratulations on your well deserved win. This is an exquisite piece. It is beautifully balanced in description and conversation, and is a soul touching story. Helga
11/28/05
Wow Sandra - this is fantastic! Excellent! *clap, clap!*
11/28/05
Very emotional. I'm on the verge of tears!
11/28/05
Loved it! You captured the mood & the setting, and brought such life to the characters that I wanted to send a donation to the 'Rev' Great job, Sandra!
Truly a heart-breaker. I work with kids at church, and I hate to picture them suffering the way Katie must be in this story - but I love to see the effects of my ministry, and to see, or hear of one of my kids taking matters to God on their own truly touches me. Thank you for sharing.

God bless,

Kevin
Congratulations on this great win! Excellent story! :-)
Such a beautiful story and so well-written. God's mercy and faithfulness is overwhelming. And a child shall lead us... Congratulations on a well-deserved win. A blessing to read. Karen
11/29/05
So touching...... You use words like a paintbrush. Congratulations on a well-earned win.
11/30/05
Beautifully done! Congratulations on the well deserved win.
Congrats on a well-deserved win. This was incredible. Glad I found it. God Bless.