The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1085 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good story. I appreciated how you introduced love as a foreign language to Angela; really well done.

This works well for the challenge, but I could definitely see it as a much longer story as well.
12/16/10
Very good writing! The pain in this girl's life was severe and I felt it strongly. It's amazing how God's love heals even those who are hardest to reach.
12/16/10
I think you handled the topic well. This story rings so true and only God can cause the change in such broken lives. This is well written. Thanks.
12/17/10
Very emotional story. It's hard to remember sometimes that people have not had the loving upbringing that I have had.
12/18/10
It is painful when we read or hear of abuse of children or adults. You dealt well with the subject in such a short article and showed how important love is and how much it can overcome. Great story.
A truly tender story of God's love for all His children and how abused children are affected by lack of it. What is love they ask? Heart wrenching and very well written. God bless you for sharing such a tender story.
12/18/10
a very lovely slant on the foreignness of love language to a troubled teen. I like the title and the story :-)
12/22/10
Beautiful story! We can all learn the lesson here - everyone has some corner of their life they want to hide away from the world. Only God can bring it out. Well done!