The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2284 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/05
very nice entry. Very vivid and descriptive. God works in mysterious ways. God bless ya, littlelight
Lovely story. Very well written. May God bless you always!
Enjoyed meeting Judith! And to think that a guardian angel could actually cause Elaine to trip and fall - in just the right place. :-) This story had punch but also a light feel. Good job.
08/08/05
Jan,
I decided to pop over and give last weeks' entry a read :) I love the whole premise of this story. It probably didn't rate as well as it should have because it's a little bit of a stretch from the topic.
I love the chance meeting with the stranger at the end and it is a very believable scenario. I also like the relationship with the co worker. One suggestion- I would give a brief summary of the reason for the trip and leave off the dialog with the sister. It slows the action a little. -The next morning Judith's sister called begging her to run to a nearby store for the seasons' hot item that had been flying off the shelves which interupted her plans to stay home and mope. Or something like that :) This is a great story and a very believable testiment.
Blessings,
Darlene