The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1516 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/07/05
I Loved This! What an original idea. It was very amusing and refreshing! "Wonderful"
06/07/05
Fantastic approach! One has to wonder about how the guards would have reacted to such event! Loved the dialogue!
The dialogue was perfectly written. I could hear and feel the desperation in the guards' voices. The ending was so good. "I'm going to find JESUS!" Wow, beautifully done.
06/08/05
Ok - this has got to be the winner - I think I know who wrote this! ;)
06/08/05
Excellent dialogue. One can feel the tension between the characters and the power behind the resurrection. He's going to find Jesus. Great.
06/09/05
I enjoyed reading the account from the soldiers view. I loved the "Hot spit" ! that was funny!
06/09/05
Yeah, this is a "what if" story, interesting dialog. Thank you.
Wonderful story and interesting approach! Loved it! Thank you!
I liked the way you used only dialogue. It kept reading. Interesting viewpoint of the events surrounding the death and resurrection of Jesus.
06/13/05
Excellent article! Multidimensional. We were in the moment with you.
Not many use the guards view. Very unique. I enjoyed this piece. Next time give a unique title to your unique piece.
Great job, Kathy! Looking through the guard's eyes at the most awesome sight in creation -- what a joy! I loved the touch of earthy humor and the guards' realistic compulsion to locate our living Lord.