The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1103 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
A good story depicting what is done with love for others is more important than what is done for show. The King saw your heart.
10/19/05
Very nice writing. I could feel her growing anxiety. One note, I was told once to drop some extra words such as the 'up' in stood up. Not sure if it is needed or not.
10/20/05
We must be careful not to become those who worship outwardly, but whose hearts are far from God. What ever fruit we bear, if it is for God's glory and honor, He will be pleased.
"If I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love..." (1Corinthians,13). This is lovely reminder that it is in loving, as He loves us, that we honour him best. You express yourself beautifully. God bless.
10/22/05
Sob. Aw, I love Jesus. This was a good message. Reminder of his love. Thank you a bunch. This has touched many souls, I'm sure of it.
This brings tears to my eyes and resonates with my soul's desire to please Jesus! Beautiful piece!
10/24/05
Bravo! Bravo!

Congratulations on your first place win -- definitely deserved!

Absolutely beautiful!
10/24/05
Congratulations on a terrific win Deborah. Well done. Winning 1st place in the Level 2 awards, and placing 7th in the Editors' Choice means that it's probably time to move up to Level 3. You'll be fine. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Well written story, Deborah. You captured the heart of a God-fearing servant and the heart of our Father. Such a blessing to read. Congratulations.