The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1223 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
First article I have read from this perspective.. Wow.
10/19/05
A new way of looking at that early encounter with sin. Very original.
I enjoyed reading this. I really liked how you used the last word of one paragraph to start the next. Good job!
10/24/05
Michelle, this poem was a masterpiece. I was one of the judges this week, and poetry is one of my loves. The intricate craftsmanship of this poem is the work of a truly gifted poet. You made it flow, despite the discipline it took to echo each line in the next. And then to top it off, you gave it a profound message. My hat's off to you for this awesome piece of work.
10/24/05
Michelle, congratulations on your 2nd place win in the the Level 2 awards. I echo Jan's comments. This was excellent.

I also wanted to let you know that you ranked 11th overall (out of 135 entries), so definitely give yourself a big pat on the back. You deserve it! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I love to read and even write poetry, but I especially admire a gifted writer such as you are, Michelle. It is from reading such talent that I grow more appreciative of God's gifts. You are a blessing and you honor God with this beautifully written poem. Congratulations on your win.