The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/05
Harvest time is my favorite time-you get to see the fruits of your labor. A good explanation of God's master plan for the garden of life. Next time, leave your name off of the article-they are supposed to be anonymous:)
10/12/05
It seems as if each of your paragraphs had a different premise. Each of them could have made an excellent article, but it was a bit confusing to have them all in one essay.

YOu had some very good comparisons and metaphors. Much of this was very lovely.
10/12/05
I agree that you need a more consistent theme (or more clarity in tying it all together) but your writing itself is beautiful. Great sentence structure and flow.
10/13/05
Years ago I remember watching a cartoon - Micky Mouse's Wonderful World of Mathematics. He looked at the mathematical intricacy of flowers and concluded that it could happen by chance. Your article reminded me of that.
10/18/05
Leisa, this was a sweet devotional piece and I think you have potential. Keep writing and honing your skill, and really draw the reader into your work.

One thing I wanted to let you know though - you need to be careful to leave your name out of the actual submission area when you enter. It's really important that the entries remain anonymous. I usually catch them and remove any names that slip through before they go public, but that doesn't mean that I catch it before the judges see it. And, as you can see, this time, I missed your name on the bottom of your entry. Oops!

Anyway, keep writing for His glory. I'll look forward to seeing more from you in the future. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)