The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1129 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Life is a puzzle and a learning experience. I thank God that He is in control. In and of myself I can muck up a boxed cake mix but God moves mountains and takes such wonderful care of us. Enjoyed this so much.
You packed a lot of story into so few words. Great characterization, and a creative look at the topic. Great job!
08/31/09
Very believable writing...you have done a great job with this challenge piece.
09/01/09
Very well written. The POV guided the story aptly and hit home as an essay applied to many who had walked the same road. Look for ways to strengthen the opening and this one will go far.
09/02/09
Very creative and very well-written!
A very good job with a very hard subject. Kudos!
Excellent writing. You will be moving up very soon.
09/03/09
I like your story. It conveys an emotion deep down that not all things are as smooth as we hope to be, which is almost always true in real life. Yes, we are all so small when faced with so big a task, and it is times such as this that we mature to realize that only by God's grace can we handle big things in life. A well written piece and interesting read.
09/03/09
Congratulations on your first place win!
09/04/09
Hi Rachel. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 2, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 19th out of all the entries for the week.

Time to move up a level.

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26785

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Anyway, again, well done!

Just a quick reminder about this year’s Page Turner Contest for 500 members. If you have a novel in the works (even just the first chapter), this contest is a must to enter:
http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/FaithWriters500/contest-pageturner.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)