The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 921 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
THIS WAS EXCELLENT! The kind of story you read again and get what you didn't get (but suspected) the first time. I absolutely LOVED it all and the last sentence was the cherry on top!
04/23/09
Okay, I can't believe you got me. Wow. An EXcellent approach to the topic, perfectly outside-the-box and in it too. I'm not saying anymore, cuz I don't want to spoil the surprise for the next reader. Superb.
04/23/09
Excellent! One of the best pieces I've read in a while.
04/24/09
Very clever. A good read.
04/24/09
This was brilliant. Very very creative.
Okay. That was not what I expected. Good job.
Really creative! And I didn't pick up on it until the names started to mesh. Very good!
04/28/09
Very creative and well-written take on the topic. I found myself stopping half way through to associate the names with the "full" name of each character. Great job.
04/28/09
Excellent!
04/29/09
Wonderful approach to this story! You are a very talented writer.
05/07/09
Hi Adele. I’m running a little late this week, but just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Saturday, actually did very well in the Beginning and End Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 2, placing 8th in that Level.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25380

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done. You deserve a pat on the back. :-)

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)